We have a category of membership to suit most rowers and their desired level of involvement.
Our membership year runs from April, although you may join at any time of the year and subscriptions are pro-rated.
Age based categories:
- Ordinary Members – over the age of 25 years
- Intermediate Senior – between 21 years and 25 years
- Student – between 18 and 21 years as a full time student
- Junior – between 7 and 18 years
- Visiting Student
- Family – membership available to all family members
- Associate – no longer active in sailing or rowing and aged over 60 years.
To see the current membership fees by category please download ZVYC membership fees 2014.
To apply to join us you must become a member of our parent club Zeekoevlei Yacht club, for the membership application please download and complete theMembership Application Form and drop it at the office at the Yacht club.
In order to row in our boats members must have done the following:
- Joined the club or paid for interim membership
- Signed an indemnity form
- Read the Zeekoevlei safety leaflet -or- Attended a safety briefing by a rowing committee member
Not sure if you are ready to join? See our FAQs page.